Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

A Very Busy Thursday......

Well, my goal was to have someone post a new blog today. We did not actually have any time because we had such a hectic day. I am not going to share what all we were busy with this Thursday because I AM going to have two students post a TWAS entry tomorrow.

I will say this though, I am a bit sad because my second attempt at germinating a bean has not been working. Meanwhile, Dylan P.'s plant is growing like crazy (as are several others).

I have also been trying to figure out how to post pictures on this blog. Stay tuned, as I may figure it out soon!

Thanks goes out to Dylan P.'s mom for coming in today to help out. You have saved me HOURS of work.

Mrs. A.

P.S. I am hoping to bake our small pumpkins tomorrow. I have two moms coming in on Tuesday afternoon to bake muffins. Others would be welcome.......just let me know if you can help out that day.

3 comments:

David Hatherly said...

Do you really "bake pumpkins"? I have never heard of this.

Ms. D said...

Good morning to all of you in Mrs. A's class. I'm a friend of Mrs. A and I taught with her for many years before I retired. How exciting for you that your class is now blogging. Good for Mrs. A to learn how to set it up.

It sounds like it's a very busy time in your classroom. What are you doing with the pumpkins once they're baked? Mrs. A always has interesting activities to do, doesn't she?

Have a great day!

Friend of David's said...

I demand to know if you really bake pumpkins!