Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pumkin art

In pumpkin art last week we made and drew the rough copie of our pumpkin art.Then we drew them on a black sheet of paper put glue over are pensil markings.yesterday we coloured them with pastels and we rubed them with are fingers to make them look real. When the glue was dry.Then the helpers cleared of the 26 reasons to love Canada papers and then we hung are pumkin art under the Canada flag and they now butiful decerate are class room.

By:Anthony and Ariella

2 comments:

Jenna Moir said...

Dear Anthony and Ariella (and Mrs. A's Grade 3 class). Your post was great to read! When I was in school I did pumpkin art too! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more!
Jenna

Mrs. Dent Scarcello said...

Wow! Your first student post! This is exciting. I am glad that Mrs.A jumped right into blogging with you after our session on Friday. I know it was a lot of information to take in.
I would love to see a photo of your pumpkin art. Maybe when you are done Mrs. A can post a photo in a blog post. Or maybe you use Artsonia?
I found a really great art website yesterday that you might like, it is called www.thatartistwoman.org. She has great ideas and explains how everything is done too.
Keep up the blogging!
-Mrs. Dent Scarcello :)